• 1 Gluten-free Baguette, sliced into ¾-inch rounds
• 1 C. Minced Mediterranean Olives and Peppers
• 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
• 8 oz. Sliced Fresh Mozzarella
• Fresh Ground Black Pepper
• Fresh Thyme Leaves
• 24 oz. Boulder Organic Minestrone Soup
1. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the minced olives and peppers with the olive oil in a small mixing bowl.
3. Arrange the baguette rounds on the parchment paper.
4. Place a small spoonful of the tapenade on each baguette round and top them with a slice of fresh mozzarella.
5. Place the croutons under the boiler for 3-5 minutes, just until the mozzarella has melted.
6. Finish the croutons with fresh ground black pepper and fresh thyme leaves.
7. Serve alongside warm bowls of Boulder Organic Minestrone Soup.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter