• 16 oz. Fusilli Pasta
• 12 oz. Boulder Organic Bolognese Sauce
• 8 oz. Mini Mozzarella Balls
• 1 Small Zucchini, sliced into rounds
• 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
• Grated Parmesan, for garnish
• Fresh Basil Leaves, for garnish
1. Cook and drain the pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat the Bolognese in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Toss the cooked pasta in ½ C. of the Bolognese, mozzarella balls, zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 serving bowls. Ladle the remaining sauce onto each serving.
5. Garnish each serving with grated parmesan and fresh basil leaves.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter