• 4 Slices Gluten-free Bread
• 8 oz. Sliced Gouda
• 2 Honey Crisp Apples, sliced
• ½ Fresh Lemon (optional)
• 2 Tbsp. Honey
• 24 oz. Boulder Organic Autumn Squash Soup
• Fresh Thyme, for garnish (optional)
1. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the bread slices on the parchment and add sliced gouda.
3. Place the baking sheet on the middle oven rack under a broiler until the cheese is melted and the edges of the bread are just golden.
4. If desired to reduce browning, squeeze the lemon over the apple slices.
5. Top the toasts with apple slices and garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.
6. Serve alongside four warm bowls of Autumn Squash soup.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter