• 8 Slices White Bread
• 24 oz. Boulder Organic Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Pimento Cheese Spread
• 6 oz fresh grated sharp cheddar
• 2 oz cream cheese
• 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
• ½ tsp Hot Sauce
• ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
• 2 Tbsp. Chopped Pimentos, with brine
• ¼ tsp salt
• Pinch pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pimento cheese spread. Add more mayonnaise or brine as needed to bring the mixture together.
2. Make four whole sandwiches by spreading the pimento cheese in a thick layer between the bread slices.
3. Briefly grill the sandwiches on each side, until the outsides are just toasted and the pimento cheese is warmed through.
4. Using a serrated bread knife, remove the crusts and gently cut the sandwiches into quarters.
5. Place the “croutons” onto skewers and serve with warm bowls of Boulder Organic Roasted Tomato Basil Soup.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Sign me up for the newsletter